Friday, January 11, 2019

Visitors & oh hey there, it's meal planning time again

Last night was a ton of fun because my brother and his girlfriend came over.  They are normally fun, but this time they also brought presents too.  We had a fantastic time playing.  Eleanor went to bed fairly soon, but we let Max stay up a little later than usual since he was having such a great time. 


Onto adulting - It is meal planning night where I get my grocery list all ready to go.  Here is what I have planned out for the week.

Saturday: brunch-leftover soup
fondue supper incl. bread, apples, ham, and veggies
Sunday: brunch-pancakes or muffins + fruit/applesauce
pizza with tomatoes, pepperoni, mozzarella
sauteed mushrooms, spinach salad
Monday: leftovers / spinach salad
Tuesday: mexi-style pasta
seasoned ground beef or chicken to add-in
Wednesday: vegetarian stroganoff with egg noodles
Thursday: cereal night
Friday: baked chicken and steamed broccolini

Tomorrow's grocery plan is both Aldi and Target.  We'll see what other shenanigans we have time for throughout the day.  I am looking forward to trying out some fondue, even though I won't have much since it's pure cheese = not exactly healthy.  I think it will be fun to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment