Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Random photos + we like trains

Lucky kiddo got TWO new train-type toys this Christmas.  One was a duplos animal train and then this one is a wooden train track set (from my brother) that even Jason has been enjoying. This is just one example of all the fun new things he got.


I did my 4am workout today, and not sure I should have...I contracted a cold - most likely the one my toddler's had for weeks.  He pretty And much just has a cold nonstop and I don't try to avoid it myself, because I like to think it gives me a better immune system to be exposed to that.  Not that I could avoid him coughing in my face or things like that - but I also let him continue to share my waterbottle and half the time we eat off the same plate (because if you give my toddler a meal, he will eat 2% and leave the rest..).
I am drinking my AC vinegar water, drinking LOTS of fluids, veggie soup, and plan to go to bed by 9 tonight if at all possible.  That should kick it ASAP.

A few random pictures to share today...
Eleanor trying out sitting in a chair. In her head saying, mom I am clearly not ready for this..


And a new truck outfit was the easy choice for New Year's Day after a morning swim in the bathtub.


Can't hide anything from this kiddo.  He pulled the stool over and found some treats hidden in the back of the cabinet.



No comments:

Post a Comment