Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday fun and Meal Planning Night

Thursday flew by and all of a sudden it's Friday!  After work on Thursday we had all sorts of fun racing around downstairs.


And making silly faces..


Max is thoroughly enjoying school.  
Especially when they have new farm books!


Sometimes I pretend I thoroughly enjoy work too!  Or maybe I am just excited there were cookies at work (for someone’s birthday)?!


Eleanor says check out her pretty new outfit (it has deer and penguins and whales!) and Max would like to share his blueberries with you...


I was just RELIEVED when they went to bed somewhat nicely and I had some time to start my meal planning / grocery shopping list for Saturday morning.  Jason has been at a work training thing late for the last few days, so we have not seen much of him.  We are looking forward to having him back on Sunday.


Here's the plan!
Saturday:
lunch: at my Mom & Dad's
evening: toaster waffles, Almond Butter and bananas
Sunday
brunch: popcorn, peppers, apples & sunbutter
evening: crockpot pork, mafalda pasta, & fresh bread
Monday-mixed greens salad w/veggie burgers
Tuesday-chicken-black bean taco salads + avocado
Wednesday-green beans, sweet potato fries, tofu & peanut sauce
Thursday-cereal night
Friday-pizza night

Happy Friday to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment