Wednesday, January 9, 2019

It is not 2018 anymore

I keep writing and/or typing 2018.  I think it is going to be a while 'til my brain realizes that it's 2019 everyday now.

Last night Max decided to pick out his jammies & this is what he picked.  I like his style.. with this plan he doesn't even NEED to get dressed in the morning.  Briliant!


Little girl is coming down with a bit of a cold. She actually woke up in the middle of the night last night and wanted to be all smiley, but by morning she had sniffles.  Hopefully it sticks to just a cold.  I was then woke up this morning around 5:00 and told to "get up". 5 is nearly too late for a legit run, but I hopped on the treadmill anyway and managed to sneak in a mile before work.  Better than nothing!  So that was the workout for the day!

And after kiddos were FINALLY in bed & lunches were made, I gave up on doing diapers tonight & made a cup of cocoa.  I made cauliflower soup tonight that was sort of a dud.  Turns out it needed lemon juice as I found out after we were done trying it out.. oh well, the biscuits were truly great.



No comments:

Post a Comment