Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Good morning, and Happy 2019!

My New Year's Resolutions:

1. Pushups - figure out how to do them.  Action: start at 5 pushups a day and build.  Which at the beginning will be fish flop style pushups because that is all my arms can manage.  See why this is important now?

2. Complain less - like not at all because I don't think I am terrible at this now.  My downfall is negative gossip and imposing my perfectionism on others. Action: think of something I am greatful for each morning on my way to work.

3. Crockpot suppers - improve. Action: plan at least one crockpot meal a week, where everything is ready ahead of time.

Those are really just the first three things I thought of, but they are all things I would like to improve on, so they will do as resolutions.

I had a relatively disappointing NYE, but they can't all be great now, can they?  I choose not to let it define my 2019.  Max and I did have a fantastic time dancing to a kids music CD while munching on supper.  Here is my giggly little boy and our new year's eve spread.  We partied toddler style.



No comments:

Post a Comment