Friday, January 4, 2019

How important is sleep anyway?

I am starting to think it is important..but it sure is a challenge to get in these days.  Last night both Max AND Eleanor were up numerous times so I basically spent the night going back and forth between rooms.  The next person to tell me they spent hours laying in their bed not sleeping may get slapped.  Kidding, of course, because I know that's tough too BUT I would love to have extra hours to spend in my bed & it feels like you must not be tired enough if you are not sleeping when you can.  I wonder if I could figure out some hack to function better on low sleep... because it's a little stressful to stress about not getting sufficient sleep.  That and I consume entirely too much coffee every day.  Hmm.. I may have to find out.

This chart from my Fitbit looks entirely too colorful!



No comments:

Post a Comment