Saturday, June 6, 2020

Water fun, granola prep, and other Friday night fun

Max was waiting alllll week for this day.  Water day!


*Note: I see the unfortunate camera angle here!:) I laughed when I saw it. It really says Shore Watch, I promise!

After school we went straight to my parents' house to play on "Grandpa's playground" as Max calls it.  There was also some chalk, balls, and running around involved + snacks like hummus and pretzels and fruit for supper.

After bedtime I successfully got in another quick run.  Love running at this time of day.  I went across the street to the school and did some loops around those neighborhoods before heading back home.



Back at home, Jason and I watched some random cooking show. Cooking shows are always entertaining no matter what they are making.  And then, because I am a night owl and stay up til midnight, I prepped some granola so the kids could help me bake it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment