Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Cinnamon problems & peaceful porch cooldowns

Right at the very end of my workday, I tossed together a quick batch of blueberry muffins before getting the kiddos (have I mentioned how much I love working from home?!?).  It allowed me to use some of my excess sourdough starter, and I thought Jason would appreciate these yummy muffins.  It took me exactly 5 minutes to mix up, 20 minutes to bake (while wrapping up work things), and I only left the house 2 minutes late.
Unfortunately I later learned that my husband has a problem with cinnamon exceeding an unknown threshold in baked treats.  Sadly, these muffins had too much.  Oh well, more for me and Max!  Eleanor preferred smooshing them.  They are SO GOOD.


Workout of the day was running again!  I need to start getting my strength workouts back in the mix, but I am just loving my OUTSIDE TIME so much lately.  I think it's alright to be a little obsessed with this for a while.  There was breeze to cool me off, while sitting on the porch for a few minutes afterwards.  Peaceful!


Wonder what my next workout mix should be... I never did finish 80 Day Obsession.  Maybe restart that?  Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment