Saturday, June 13, 2020

Time well spent at 'Grandma and Grandpa's playground'

We stopped by my parents' after school so that the kids could play outside, and particularly on the swing-set since we are still not visiting playgrounds these days.  They had a great time, as always, and we went home happy and tired.



I ran over to Elm Creek this evening, and later learned there have been bear sightings in the park.  Not sure how I feel about that... I am fine with bears living in the park (must mean it is large enough!), but it does make me want to consider when I run.  And also not sure if I should get a whistle to make noise if I ever see one.  I would expect they are scared of people and loud noises...right?


Side note: these tiles came in the mail a few days back and nearly all of the sheets had at least one tile cracked!  I took pictures to ask Wayfair to resend new ones as I am sure they would, and they are now out of the tiles temporarily.  I spent soooo long picking these & I like them, but now that they're unavailable I am second guessing whether I want 3x6 tiles.  These are 2x4 tiles, on mosaic sheets for easier install.




Argh, back to the drawing board!  2x3 or 3x6 ?? Kitchen backsplash problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment