Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Tuesday heat.. braids are required

It's hot outside, even after the kids are in bed, which is when I go for a run.  Last night, as I was running, my pony binder fell out of my hair and so my braid came undone.  Fortunately I had a binder at the top of the braid too so my hair didn't fall completely loose.  There is nothing worse than the feeling of hair sticking to your sweaty skin, in my opinion!



In other news, my children hate washing cars.  When I was little, it was the funnest thing ever to wash cars in the summertime.  Eleanor cried because she thought Daddy was going to spray her with the hose that was running a lot, and Max had a little fun until he got wet & then sat in the grass and pouted until we helped him get into a dry shirt.  I think they will like it eventually - but we might give it some time before trying again!  Hey, at least my car is somewhat cleaner...



We made everyone happy with a short (HOT) little walk down the block to the get the mail.




Maybe next time we will try swimsuits and some fun sponges?  I will do some thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment