Monday, June 8, 2020

My new outdoor kitchen & BIKING this weekend

Check it out - I have a new outdoor kitchen.  It is the back of my car and it allows me to do meal prep OUTSIDE with the kiddos.  I have been doing this for the last two weeks - I recommend it.



We did outside lunch on both Saturday and Sunday because, why not!



Our two favorite things to do lately:  Max and the tricycle and Eleanor and the water table.  We went to visit with Jason's parents at the park and Max wanted to bring his trike instead of his bike.  The bike won out & he was happy he brought it since his big cousin was there to bike with.



And what I was actually prepping in the first photo is this salad that is my absolute favorite.  It has everything I love in it (tomatoes, black beans, cilantro, garlic, red onion, lime juice...) & tastes like salsa.  I think I ate half of it myself.



I found our new garden plans! Well, for when I actually get around to digging some dirt for a garden.  So...maybe next year?



Then for the highlight of the weekend.  We went for a family bike ride!  Eleanor has had a tough time with the bike trailer since she was little, but we knew she would come around to it eventually.  I think she was pretty little for a helmet to fit comfortably before - she'd always end up crying after two blocks.  We rode 13 MILES on Saturday and both kids loved it.  I think Jason's legs were effectively worn out too...



No comments:

Post a Comment