Friday, July 31, 2020

I start my days in style

The best way to start a meeting-packed Thursday is clearly a comfy  hoody and zero makeup. I am all set to take on my first call of the day.



After 2 hours of meeting, who wouldn't need a snack?  I am mixing things up with CHOCOLATE today.  Plus walnuts.  Because I am definitely on a walnut kick the last few days.



Taco night tonight!! Seasoned ground turkey for Jason, plus black beans, sliced peppers, hard shells, tomatoes, salsa, etc.  Max has been looking forward to this taco night all week - he prefers his taco with just cheese + some meatless crumbles.

I stumbled across this gem on my evening run. an entire field of sunflowers! I feel so lucky to have this nearby and for sure will need to remember stop back with the kids soon.



It is so fun to run around exploring all the things I wouldn't otherwise know about my city!

No comments:

Post a Comment