Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Treats and No Tricks

Today we woke up early with big brother Max at 4 & then 5 for a little bit.  Good thing Jason was able to get Max some cereal while we fell back asleep. The two of them love their cereal and milk!  Then after Max was ready & off to school, I got everything I could think of done - laundry, cleaning, dishes, breakfast, etc.  First nap for Eleanor is always the best/longest - and is usually on her own.  I think Max was that way as a baby too.  And then she eventually wakes up too & has to help.


I got a workout in today- what!?! It was not much, but I did do something!  I did 1 minute side planks (right/left), 1 minute regular plank, 25 leg lifts (right/left), 25 kickbacks (right/left), and 25 glute bridges with leg lifts (right/left).  I found this little workout from my favorite place for little workouts - pinterest.

Most of the day we sit around eating and napping.  In fact it is about 10:45 and I am pretty sure I am already soaked in milk.  Little girl gets a bit messy... good thing I haven't officially gotten dressed yet!  Here's my little Halloween baby (Max wore this too, on his first Halloween).


Fast forward to evening where Mr. Max was Monster Max!  He was the cutest little monster I have ever seen.  He also had a great time at daycare with his costume, and later trick-or-treating (scoping out our neighborhood with Daddy) and helping us answer the door for kids.  My favorite part was when a couple big kids with scary masks came up the steps & tried to be scary to Max... but Max decided the appropriate reaction was to laugh rather than be scared.  It was great!  We had 100 kids at our door this year (ok, 99 was the technical count).  Our neighborhood is pretty great - even though not everyone participates, there are plenty of homes with their lights on & candy/goodies ready to go.
 

Hope everyone else had a great Halloween too!  And perhaps some more creative pumpkins than myself this year...


No comments:

Post a Comment