Wednesday, November 7, 2018

New Home Countdown..it's almost HERE

Things are getting pretty exciting for our family.  We get to move into our new house in less than a week now! Jason and I drove up to do a walk-through of our new home yesterday - it is basically all ready for us to move in!  We have learned a few things about new-home purchasing along the way.  I should share those if I get a chance...


They are going to do some final touch-ups of paint & things like that, but other than that, it is move-in-ready.  So pumped!  I should probably start to think of last-minute things

Afterward we stopped by Ikea on the way to pickup Max from school.  I found many things I would love to add to the home - perhaps after we sell house #1? We also got a cloth diaper bin for our new daycare.  Here's a super fancy looking mirror that is actually totally not super fancy at all.


Here is what we woke up to at house #1 this morning... SNOW!  Cross country skiing is in the not so distant future.  I sent Max off to school with boots for the first time.  Playing outside just got a little more complicated.


Here is a picture of Max having a fun time wearing his 'future voter' sticker that Eleanor gave him from voting.



No comments:

Post a Comment