Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Slowish Tuesday

Ms. Eleanor decided that I did too much the last few days, and needed to spend more time with HER all day.  We also both came down with a cold last week and so that could also be a factor here.  Good thing she's so cute.


Max is going to be a monster for Halloween tomorrow!  I bought this green hooded footie pajama and then cut out felt pieces to add eyes, teeth, and monster spots to the costume.  My awesome seamstress mom hand stitched the felt to the jammies.  I think it looks great, but am going to keep it a secret until I get a photo of him in it tomorrow.  He tried it on when it was plain old jammies and loved it, so hopefully he still likes it as a monster.

We also got out for a little walk today.  That doesn't happen all the time - the weather was a pleasant 50 degrees & Eleanor needed a nap anyway (she naps great in the carrier).  We walked down the parkway, alongside the creek, to "the rabbit" (mascot of our neighborhood in Mpls) and then came back home.


Our walk included my favorite hill!  I love running/walking hills.  You can sort of see it here.  The path winds up to the right and around, before coming out all the way up by the house on the top of the hill.


Later, we picked up Max & had baked potatoes and mushroom gravy before I headed out to my Tuesday night meeting.  It gets dark out SO early and I guess this coming weekend is already daylight savings time.


No comments:

Post a Comment