Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A few snow days to kick off 2023!

Happy 2023!  We celebrated by some chaotic fondue making - I did not leave myself enough time to do all the things -  and then we stayed up until 8:00 pm.  Actually I think it was almost 9 by the time everyone was in bed, so that really is late for us these days!  



New Year's Day we went to church, and played and played and played.  It was pretty nice outside, so a good day for some more sledding.






We even got a bonus day on Monday!  One more day of sledding, playing, and some food prep and cleaning for the week for me.  I made TONS of soup (this delicious one) and boiled up potatoes, and packed up kiddo pasta for lunches.  I intended to make hummus, but that has not happened yet.  Maybe Tuesday? 






My New Year's puzzle did get started, on January 2.. better late than never.  This is going to be a tough one.






And one more surprise.. we have a new adventure coming in July!  Baby #3 is officially on the way.  We are all very excited.  My apologies for the alien-babe ultrasound pic, but I had to show you something!



Jason immediately started making long lists of names, and all the things we should consider buying for Baby 3 (you know, like new cars apparently are a necessity?).  I have done nothing but sleep so far.  I have plenty of time, right...?!? 


No comments:

Post a Comment