Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Another January weekend

My weekend was entirely mundane, but I got a lot done so I am okay with that!  Saturday morning I meal-planned the heck out of our week, ordered groceries, cleaned the house, and did a boatload of food prepping for the family.  I made 5lbs of potatoes (made these friday night), a beef-roast in the crockpot for Jason, aloo gobi, lentil curry, and some rice.  The only thing I didn't get to making was more salad dressing for the week!  

Eleanor & I sat down and ate a healthy meal together on the floor mid-day Saturday.  Me with my salad + potatoes, with roasted red pepper dressing.  She had some of her pink pudding - which is really a hidden-veggies kiddo blend.  






Random thought - We need to visit this place.  Stairs upon stairs upon stairs.  Have I ever mentioned my love for stairs?  They're so fun.  I think my kids would enjoy it too because we ran hills this summer together and had a blast.
  





We were originally planning to go skiing, but that didn't happen.  My activity consisted of treadmill running & cleaning the house!  Sunday did our usual church, visit to my parents, and a few errands for me + kiddo lunch prep.  I am not sure where the day went!  I definitely had more things I wanted to do..

By Sunday night we were tired, but shockingly we got ready fairly nicely!  Library books for the win, on motivation. :)




If library books are this motivating, I may need to start planning more frequent visits...

No comments:

Post a Comment