Thursday, May 21, 2020

I ran OUTside last night

Lately we have been trying to get little man to bed a little bit early for a variety of reasons.  It's so tough when it is fully bright outside.  Last night was the first time he fell asleep by 8:30 - he is usually up until more like 9... since he wakes up before 6 normally, 8:30 is much better.

Consequently, I had time for a run outside! It was amazing to get over to the park near our house for a little trail time.  I only did 3 miles, but that was perfect. Now if only if I could learn how to take a nice photo while running.


It was so peaceful - since it was later in the evening, I only saw one person (a biker) once I got to the trail.  I got a picture of my soon-to-be-blooming lily of the valley flowers before I headed inside.

They are SO close to blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment