Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Check-IN on workouts and things

The past FIVE weeks I have been doing this killer strength program - combo of weight stuff, core and body-weight moves, and cardio (HIIT, with a little plyo).

It is actually a total of 13 weeks, and I need to hit the reset button quickly.  Just for a week or two.  Little E has been up at night (hello, no sleep), and I have been drinking gobs of coffee to compensate.  And, let's be honest, I was drinking gobs of coffee even before that.  But with the lack of sleep I actually had to skip my workout yesterday.  Instead of getting all upset about being off track, I decided I am just going to take a little break in the middle of my 13 weeks to hit the reset button.  I am going to do a cleanse + yoga this week.  I already started super clean eating yesterday - will kick the coffee tomorrow.  Then, when I feel ready to get back to the intense workout program, I'll just repeat week 5 before continuing.

I am a little nervous about avoiding coffee... but we are going to do 5 days coffee free leading up to my birthday.  Time for more of this.

Ready? Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment